Studiospares S1940 Retro Mic. Cardioid.
Recreating the sounds of the 40s and 50s starts at the microphone.
Manufactured from a zinc die casting which houses a large dynamic capsule heavily protected from pop and blast by the slots which break up blasts whilst an internal red foam windshield filters out the rest.
To be really authentic there is a slight presence peak which provides greater intelligibility and clarity. The On - Off switch is silent and will not "pop the monitors" when activated. The S1940 is capable of withstanding the rigours of the stage and the road. It looks and sounds great just like the 1940s and quickly becomes part of the act.
* Classic design dynamic microphone
* High quality Zinc-die casting housing
* Cardioid pickup pattern to reduce feedback during live applications
* Transparent tailored audio with presence peak for distinct live- sounding vocals
* Pop-free locking on- off switch
- Frequency Range 40Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity -52dB +/- 2dB (0dB=1V/Pa @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise level less than 18dB (A weighted)
- Output Impedance less than 300 ohm