The Shure Super 55 Deluxe is a retro-styled vocal microphone with a Super-cardioid Polar Pattern. Shure's Super 55 Deluxe Mic has an iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue colours throughout the design. An ideal microphone for a vintage-style live show, the Shure Super 55 Deluxe Microphone has a tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech, perfect for delivering those loud, clear, and colourful vocals.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue colour additions
- Tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 60 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -53.0 dBV/Pa / 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2
- with respect to pin 3 of the output connector
- Construction: Chrome-plated die casting
- Net Weight: 0.656 kg (1.45 lb)
- The Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing, Supercardioid polar pattern, vibrant blue foam, and tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech. Integrated, swivel stand mount is included.
- The Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone is the ideal choice when looking for a dramatic improvement in sound quality, with an unmistakable vintage design. Ideal for stage, studio recording, podcasting, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desired.