The PGA48-XLR is a handheld vocal mic that delivers crystal-clear sound, ideal for spoken word and other vocal performances. The PGA-XLR features a discreet On/Off switch to easily control the operation of the microphone. With a dynamic cartridge and a cardioid polar pattern, the PGA48-XLR picks up great sound and removes any unwanted noise.
- Cartridge design specifically for clarity in the standard frequency range of speech
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Available with and without XLR Cable for flexibility in gear choice
- 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport