Shure 565SD Classic Dynamic Microphone
The predecessor to the SM58®, The 565SD Classic Unisphere® Vocal Microphone is a dual-impedance, unidirectional dynamic microphone famous for its spot on the Woodstock stage.
It features highly effective wind and "pop" filter for vocals and a durable, wire-mesh front grille. Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the 565SD provides excellent vocal or speech reproduction onstage, and can also be used with public address systems.
- Versatile, high-quality microphone with sound characteristics similar to the SM58
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -56 dBV/Pa / 1,6 mV/Pa