The Shure 5575LE Unidyne 75th Anniversary Microphone is a sublime recreation for collectors, ideal for vocal and speech applications, offering superior sound performance. This limited edition cardioid dynamic microphone commemorates the 75th anniversary of the original 55 Unidyne model, one of the most popular vocal mics in the pro audio world. The original 55 Unidyne is arguably one of the most recognizable microphones in the world. It was a staple for broadcast, public address and music recording, and was used by countless performers including Elvis and Sinatra.
The Shure 5575LE Unidyne 75th Anniversary Mic is a modern version of the beloved classic which is hailed as one of the best vocal and speech mics in the business. With original design features such as the large "birdcage" grille outer shell and a Unidyne III cardioid element, the 5575LE Unidyne stays true to form, replicating the original design, while offering improvements in durability and sound quality.
5575-LE lies the Unidyne III cardioid cartridge technology for ultimate performance. Capturing a frequency range of 50 Hz through to 20 kHz, every vocal characteristic will be captured in crystal clear clarity.
This collector's piece adds a stunning vintage aesthetic to any recording space. It's been produced in a serialised limited run of just 5,575 units The microphone comes in an aluminium flight case sporting the 75th anniversary, Shure Unidyne logo, colour and black and white photo prints and a certificate of authenticity complete with matching serialisation and a tribute from Rose L. Shure, Chairman, Shure Incorporated.
- Serialised limited edition of 5,575 units
- Original large "birdcage" grille enclosure
- Vintage badging
- Retro desk stand (zinc die-cast with silver finish) with 1 m right-angle XLR mic cable
- Aluminum flight case with 75th Anniversary logo branding
- Certificate of Authenticity features matching serialization and a tribute from Rose L. Shure, Chairman, Shure Incorporated
- Unidyne Photo Prints: Full-color print of 5575LE and black & white print of vintage 55 Unidyne
- Live Vocals
- Podcast / Voiceover
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance @ 1 kHz: 270 Ω
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa (1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Net Weight: 0.86 kg (Mic Only)
- Housing: Zinc die casting with brushed chrome plating