Rode NT2-A Recording Pack
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the legendary R DE NT2. A professional large capsule (1") studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body, the NT2-A is at home on an incredibly diverse range of sound sources.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. Its superlative audio characteristics combined with the included SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 3m (10') XLR cable and dustcover, make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
* Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
* On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
* Three position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
* Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
* Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
* Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
* Wide dynamic range
* Internal capsule shock mounting
* 10 Year Warranty *
*You must register your mic FREE within one month of purchase, at:www.rodemic.com to receive your 10 Year Warranty.
RED50 Microphone Filter
The new RED50 is an entry-level mic filter offering a significant improvement in clarity when recording vocals. A simplified design which is quick and easy to set up, the RED50 is also lighter than other alternatives, making it a highly portable solution you can take anywhere.
- Adjustable both horizontally and vertically, making it simple to get the perfect setup whether you're using a large or small microphone.
- Comes with a clamp to attach the RED50 to a mic stand.