Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the MTP 240 is engineered to provide sound reproduction with exceptional clarity and detail. The cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects off-axis sound and ensures high gain before feedback, and a tough steel-mesh grille that perfectly resists wear and abuse rounds out the models features.
- Built-in on/off thumb switch allows control of signal output
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for effective isolation of the intended sound source and minimal background noise
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Frequency response optimized for vocal applications
- MTP 240 DMs features convenient recessed on/off slide switch
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Durable hexagonal steel-mesh grille and solid black die-cast body