Studiospares UX500 USB Microphone
The UX500 microphone is a compact and light microphone design that can be used for high-quality home recording, important conference calls where clarity is king, and a great design for online content creators for services such as Twitch.tv or Youtube.
The main benefits to using a microphone such as the UX500 is that it automatically converts the analogue signals to digital data. This saves you the cost of buying an additional audio-interface, and with the included shockmount and USB cable, all you will need is a small table stand, such as the JHS Telescopic Table Mic Stand and then you are ready to record.
This is compatible with all major operating systems, such as Windows and Macintosh, and all major software, including Skype, Facebook Video Calling, TeamSpeak, and more.
- Type: USB Microphone
- Capsule: 25mm Back Electret Gold Diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Responce: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 22dB (A Weighting)
- Connection Method: USB Connector
- S/N Ratio: 68dB
- Max Sample Rate: 48kHz 16bit
- Windows & Mac Compatible, Plug and Play.
What's In The Box?
- Shockmount and Adaptor
- USB Cable - Approx 2m in length
- UX500 Microphone
- Protective Pouch
Write A Review
Whether you have had a good experience or bad experience, we love to hear feedback on all our products and brands. If you own a Studiospares UX500 USB microphone, please take a moment to leave us a review under the reviews tab, thank you.