The UX500 bridges the traditional studio microphone to digital technology, providing an outstanding studio microphone with a digital USB output. Offering great sound quality without the need to buy an additional audio interface.
25mm Electret condenser capsule provides a high output to reduce system noise. Bass roll off filter at 150Hz to attenuate subsonic frequencies. Attenuation pad increases maximum SPL. Maximum SPL 130dB. Powering by USB connection. Comes with a shockmount, protective pouch and USB cable.
- Type: USB Microphone
- Capsule: 25mm Back Electret Gold Diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Responce: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 22dB (A Weighting)
- Connection Method: USB Connector
- S/N Ratio: 68dB
- Max Sample Rate: 48kHz 16bit
- Windows & Mac Compatible, Plug and Play.
What's In The Box:
- Shockmount and Adaptor
- USB Cable - Approx 2m in length
- UX500 Microphone
- Protective Pouch