Schoeps V4 U Studio Vocal Microphone
- Studio Vocal Microphone
- New small-diaphragm capsule architecture, with bevelled collar for controlling the polar response.
- Warm, clear sonic character with smoothly rolled-off diffuse-field response.
- Capsule head with adjustable tilt angle.
- Optimal on-axis frequency response featuring a mild high-frequency lift.
- Very smooth polar response; carefully-controlled narrowing of the pattern at high frequencies.
- Diffuse-field response parallel to the 0 response, with a gentle roll-off at high frequencies.
- Newly designed electronics offer a very high maximum sound pressure level.
V4 U Studio Vocal Microphone
The V4 U is the studio vocal microphone by SCHOEPS.
It unites the outstanding technical characteristics typical of SCHOEPS with a timeless, classic design.
The 'look' of the V4 U is based on the SCHOEPS CM 51/3 from 1951. But the V4 U is a thoroughly modern studio microphone. Its capsule, circuitry and mechanical construction are the result of extensive new development.