The Shure VP82 End-Address Shotgun Condenser Microphone is compact, lightweight and exhibits natural off-axis sound rejection. The microphone's size, side noise rejection and overall sound are a tailored fit for camera mounted applications, small A/V field recordings and other applications requiring a compact, high-quality shotgun microphone. The microphone ships with a zippered pouch and windscreen.
- Integrated preamplifier design (not modular)
- Wide aperture for near-field sound sources
- Provides natural off-axis rejection
- Zipper pouch and foam windscreen (included)
- Compatible with VP89S premium accessories
- Rugged, roadworthy construction