Shure Beta 57A Instrument Mic
The Beta 57A is a precision-engineered dynamic microphone designed for detailed reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments. A tight supercardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback in demanding environments.
The grille has been restyled and hardened. Acoustically the redesigned grille allows engineers to place the microphone closer to the sound source to enhance the low frequency proximity effect. Frequently used on guitar amps, acoustic guitar, saxophone, snare drum and brass, as well as for vocals. The redesigned shock mount further reduces handling noise.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability