**e908B-EW - Wireless version of the e 908 B, without phantom power adaptor, for use with any evolution wireless bodypack/instrument transmitter. The e 908 B ew has been designed for saxophones. For miking trumpets, trombones and flugelhorns, we would recommend using the e 908 T ew, which has a lower sensitivity.** The e 908 B condenser instrument microphone is specifically optimized for use with brass and wind instruments in recording or sound reinforcement applications. It also suits more general use with wind instruments, congas, drums etc and is supplied complete with a free-floating suspension system, the multifunctional MZH 908 B horn clamp.The cardioid capsule captures audio in great detail and clarity with excellent rejection of off-axis noise and feedback. The e 908B handles high sound pressure levels without peak distortion, enabling close proximity placement without noise.
The e 908 B employs a locking miniature 1/8inch (3.5mm) connector for use with EW series belt-pack transmitters.
* Exceptionally lively, clear sound
* Quick and flexible set-up; comes with suitable mounting clamp
* Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
* Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise
* Each e 908 variant can optionally be used with any Evolution Wireless bodypack transmitter