The Audio Technica ATM230 Instrument Microphone brings a compact drum model to Audio-Technica’s popular Artist Series line. With its hypercardoid polar patterns to keep the focus on the sound source and with its low profile design to allow it to be placed in a wide variety of setups makes the ATM230 ideal for recording or amplifying your instruments either in the studio, or live on stage.
The ATM230 Instrument Microphone from Audio Technica's popular Artist Series line is designed with a hypercardoid polar patterns to keep the focus on the sound source and with its low profile design to allow it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. Its proprietary capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end and its rugged metal construction that stands up to the rigors of live and studio applications making the ATM230 ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern for Improved Isolation of Desired Sound Source
- Handles Very High SPL at Close Range
- Big, Warm Low-Frequency Response With Excellent Attack
- Low-Profile Design Permits Versatile Placement Around Drum Kit
- Rare Earth Magnet for Improved Output and Transient Response
- Rugged, All-Metal Design and Construction for Durability