The new cardioid condenser SM35 headset from Shure features a durable, industry-standard microphone cartridge in a comfortable headset design for hands-free performance made with the multi-instrumentalist in mind.
Standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless bodypack system, and its availability in a number of bundled systems makes it appropriate for any stage, ranging from small clubs to large installations and arena tours.
- Wearable wireframe headset is designed to fit securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form for long-wearing use
- TA4F connector compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack system
- Locking snap-fit windscreen
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Optimized for Vocal Reproduction
- Flexible Gooseneck
- Wireframe Headset
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Includes Snap-Fit Windscreen