The Beta 53 (and its wireless version the WBH53) is a fully adjustable omnidirectional condenser microphone, designed for applications where unconspicuous appearance and incredible sound quality are required.
It's lightweight, adjustable, modular headband, flexible wireframe and soft earpieces provide a comfortable fit while still allowing the Beta 53 to be positioned as close to the left or right corner of the mouth as possible, assuring maximum voice pickup.
The Beta 53 microphone itself features an extended frequency response and high SPL handling ability. The Beta 53 is uniquely designed to provide the sound quality and performance consistency required for environments such as professional theater, event production, trade shows or seminars - the best sound with minimal visibility.
Beta 53 Features:
- Black finish
- Detachable in-line preamp for wired applications
- Requires phantom power
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex earforms that hide behind the ears
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
- Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip for securing cable
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Durable carrying case for protective storage