This professional lectern from Monacor is an innovative, high-quality solution for PA speech and music application of high requirements. The built-in mixing amplifier and speaker system offer 36 Watts of continuous power, bringing sound quality, volume capability and convenience together. The Speech-100 operates on two rechargeable batteries (12V) and is thus perfectly mobile, with an operating time of up to 16 hours. The SPEECH-100 turns any area of PA application into an auditorium all by itself, and functions perfectly as a temporary or permanent talking point.
The integrated amplifier and the speaker technology not only allow for voice transmissions, but can also easily be used for music reproductions and e.g. dubbings of films or presentations with impressive results. Simply plug-in a gooseneck microphone and/or connect a signal source - switch on - ready to use.
- Integrated charging function for rechargeable batteries, supplied with charger
- 2 inputs via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm jack)
- 1 stereo line input via RCA jacks
- Each input with gain control
- 2 shock-absorbing XLR jacks on the top part of the lectern for 2 optional gooseneck microphones (each one uses a microphone input) or one microphone and one LED gooseneck light, available at option
- 12 V phantom power
- 1 stereo line output via RCA jacks
- 6.3 mm jack connection (8 ) for external speaker
- 2-way speaker system
- High-quality wooden cabinet with replaceable black or wood coloured bottom plates
- Top part of the lectern with folding document compartment
Licence-free in the EU.
Supplied without gooseneck microphone or gooseneck light. Matching microphone EMG-650P and matching LED gooseneck light GNL-304 are optionally available.
Matching microphone transmitters or pocket transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXS-821HT, TXS-820HSE, TXS-820LT or TXS-820SX.