The PGA56 is a robust, dynamic microphone design to capture the clearest of drum sounds, ideally toms and snare. Featuring a cardioid pickup pattern, the PGA56 mic captures sounds accurately, not picking up any unwanted noise. Durable for both live and studio use, the PGA56 microphone is a must have for all drummers.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims (no additional mic stand required)
- Complete with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport