The Audix DP7 drum kit mic pack is their flagship, top-of-the-range offering, consisting of 7 specialised mics for each drum component.
It represents an outstanding set designed to meet the demands of today's professional musician, both on the stage and in the studio..
Included in the DP7 drum mic package are the following microphones:
• 1 × i5 Cardioid Dynamic Mic – For snare, with a fantastic transient response and a rich, clear midrange that enhances the snare's overtones without poking out of the mix
• 1 × D6 Cardioid Dynamic Mic – For kick drum, with a fantastic low-frequency accuracy and a tailored frequency response that is versatile enough to be placed in any of the most common kick drum microphone positions
• 2 × D2 Hypercardioid Dynamic Mic – For rack toms, with the most natural midrange and transient definition, whilst cutting out low-end rumble
• 1 × D4 Hypercardioid Dynamic Mic – For floor tom, a similar response to the D2 with an extra octave of low-frequency response for extended bass pickup. Incredibly natural and flat frequency response, and a versatile mic for many other applications
• 2 × ADX51 Matched Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic – For overheads, an incredibly clean and natural-sounding mic with a narrow-yet-smooth cardioid pattern, extended high-frequency response, excellent imaging, and high SPL capabilities. The ADX51 can be used for any drum, percussion, or string instruments.
Also included are 4 × D-Vice rim mount clips for the snare and tom mics, and 3 × heavy-duty tension-fit mic clips for the other three mics. Everything is conveniently packaged in a foam-lined aluminum road case for safe keeping when the mics are not in use.
• All-in-one solution for miking drums
• Instrument-specific mics for optimal results
• Rugged Audix quality
• Great for stage and studio
• Dflex clips for easy positioning
• Road case