Studiospares S955 Condenser Microphone
The Studiospares S955 microphone is an impressive alternative to more expensive handheld condenser microphones. The full range frequency response enables this microphone to be faithful to many instruments and voices.
The S955 has a hyper-cardioid polar pattern and enables this microphone to be used in live sound applications as well as studio applications.
For accurately capturing any sound, the electret capsule easily responds to the intimate presence and every nuance of the human voice.
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern eases feedback problems when performing near PA speakers
- No sibilance or edgy sounds
- Great for solo vocalists or groups/choirs
- Doubles as a high quality instrument mic
- 19mm Gold Electret Capsule
- Capsule runs at a low voltage so does not create rumbling sounds through breath moisture
- Effective double Pop Blast filtering
- Filter easily cleaned and refreshed
- Response 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL 134dB
- S955 Condenser Microphone
- Microphone Carry Case
- Microphone Clip
We have created a Pro Adio Blog that helps to explain a lot of the information that you found on this page. We recommend that you check out the following article(s) to get started:
Microphones: The Basics
Home Studio vocal Recording