S1005 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The S1005 is ideal for musicians seeking the highest quality to faithfully capture vocalists, stringed and wind instruments. Large diameter true condenser microphones are the only answer.
- 1” Gold sputtered Capsule reacts to the slightest nuance of sound
- Capsule artificially aged to maintain rigid specification
- Frequency response extends down to 20Hz, well below audibility
- Flat response from 20Hz - 20kHz with a slight presence rise at 12kHz
- Presence rise at 12kHz provides greater clarity and cuts through the mix
- Mesh Pop Blast filter made of cooper for ultimate screening against Interference
- J.FET Pre amp front end for the lowest possible noise platform
- J.FETs high impedance circuitry does not modify or change sounds captured by the capsule
- Cardioid Response held within very tight limits to exclude unwanted side and rear sounds
- Transformer output more expensive but guarantees no interference on long cables
- Complete with an Elastic Suspension the ultimate answer isolates against floor borne noise
- Included Foam windshield which suppresses wind noise
- 48 volt Phantom Powering.
Pickup Pattern Cardioid,
1” diameter dual Gold sputtered capsule,
Maximum SPL 125dB@1kHz 0.5% distortion
Equivalent Noise ≤20dB (A weighted)
Sensitivity -38dB +2dB (0dB =1V/Pa @1000Hz)
Frequency range 20Hz - 20kHz
Signal/noise ratio 76dB
Impedance ≤ 250Ω
Powering 48volt phantom power
This series has been developed and refined for over two decades and represents the ultimate in large diaphragm microphone design and stands favourable comparison with products costing five times the price.
We recommend that customers try this microphone if they are looking for an inexpensive alternative to the more renowned brands. It provides an excellent quality of sound at an affordable price. You will probably look no further.
SEE INCLUDED PRODUCTS FOR DETAILED BUNDLE CONTENTS
RED50 Microphone Filter
The new RED50 is an entry-level mic filter offering a significant improvement in clarity when recording vocals. A simplified design which is quick and easy to set up, the RED50 is also lighter than other alternatives, making it a highly portable solution you can take anywhere.
- Adjustable both horizontally and vertically, making it simple to get the perfect setup whether you're using a large or small microphone.
- Comes with a clamp to attach the RED50 to a mic stand.
- Dimensions 500 x 380 x 260 mm
Studiospares Microphone Stand without Boom
A realistically priced microphone stand manufactured to a standard, not a price. This stand is fully functional and finished in a matt black. This stand works perfectly with the Studiospares RED50 Microphone Filter and can later have a boom attached if purchased seperately.
Manufactured to the ISO9002 standard.
Standard XLR Male - Female Lead 5m
One of our range of popular economy XLR and jack leads. XLRs are die cast and have no screws. The cable is compressed by the chuck principle when the top is tightened. A 64 strand x0.12mm lapped copper screen ensures excellent flexibility and screening. Low DC losses ar ensured by the use of 20 strands of 0.12mm copper wire.