Studiospares S1005 Condenser Microphone Bundle
The S1005 is ideal for musicians seeking the highest quality to faithfully capture vocalists, stringed and wind instruments. Large diameter true condenser microphones are the only answer.
- 1” Gold sputtered Capsule reacts to the slightest nuance of sound
- Capsule artificially aged to maintain rigid specification
- Frequency response extends down to 20Hz, well below audibility
- Flat response from 20Hz - 20kHz with a slight presence rise at 12kHz
- Presence rise at 12kHz provides greater clarity and cuts through the mix
- Mesh Pop Blast filter made of cooper for ultimate screening against Interference
- J.FET Pre amp front end for the lowest possible noise platform
- J.FETs high impedance circuitry does not modify or change sounds captured by the capsule
- Cardioid Response held within very tight limits to exclude unwanted side and rear sounds
- Transformer output more expensive but guarantees no interference on long cables
- Complete with an Elastic Suspension the ultimate answer isolates against floor borne noise
- Included Foam windshield which suppresses wind noise
- 48 volt Phantom Powering.
This series has been developed and refined for over two decades and represents the ultimate in large diaphragm microphone design and stands favourable comparison with products costing five times the price.
We recommend that customers try this microphone if they are looking for an inexpensive alternative to the more renowned brands. It provides an excellent quality of sound at an affordable price. You will probably look no further.
SEE INCLUDED PRODUCTS FOR BUNDLE CONTENTS
Pickup Pattern Cardioid,
1” diameter dual Gold sputtered capsule,
Maximum SPL 125dB@1kHz 0.5% distortion
Equivalent Noise ≤20dB (A weighted)
Sensitivity -38dB +2dB (0dB =1V/Pa @1000Hz)
Frequency range 20Hz - 20kHz
Signal/noise ratio 76dB
Impedance ≤ 250Ω
Powering 48volt phantom power
What’s in the box:
Elastic Suspension and Carrying Case
Foam Windshield Code 448590
Spare Rubber Band Code 711573