The Sontronics STC-3X Pack, Silver features a Sontronics STC-3X Condenser Microphone, spider-style shockmount and nylon-mesh popshield (with two spare elastics), a five-metre XLR cable and a zip-up, vinyl microphone carry pouch.
The Sontronics STC-3X is a new condenser microphone, replacing the STC-2X, and features three polar patterns - omni, cardioid and figure-of-eight - selectable using the switch on the rear of the microphone.
The STC-3X is suitable for recording male and female vocals, as well as acoustic instruments such as acoustic guitar and piano and percussion. The STC-3X's warm tone makes it ideal for voiceover and podcast applications, while its omni pattern makes it perfect for use as an overhead mic and for recording ensembles.
The main features of the Sontronics STC-3X Condenser Microphone include:
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Omni, cardioid and figure-of-eight polar patterns
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- 16mV/Pa 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz) sensitivity
- =200 Ohms impedance
- 18dB (A-weighted) equivalent noise level
- Maximum SPL: 120db (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz)
- Requires phantom power 48V 4V
- 3-pin XLR connection
- Includes shockmount with pop shield, XLR cable and carry pouch