The Sontronics STC-20 is a large-diaphragm condenser mic with a cardioid condenser pattern, featuring a one-inch, gold-sputtered capsule housed within a large open grille.
It has been specifically designed to combine all the professional sound and build quality that Sontronics microphones have become renowned for with excellent value.
Yet despite its incredible affordablity, the STC-20 delivers brilliant results in most studio applications, particularly on male and female vocals, speech and voiceover, broadcast and acoustic guitars.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: =200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum SPL: 120db (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz)
- Power: Phantom power 48V 4V
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Colour: Satin black finish
- Supplied with: simple mounting ring
- Applications: Vocals, acoustic guitar, voiceover, piano