STC-1S - Cardioid condenser instrument microphone matched-pair set
The STC-1S is a laboratory-matched pair of STC-1 cardioid microphones. Ideally suited for A/B, X/Y and other methods of stereophonic recording, these microphones will help you to capture a perfect stereo image, whether a string quartet or a full symphony.
The variable filter and pad switches further enhance the versatility of this set, allowing them to be used to record many instrument sources, whether acoustic or amplified.
Our optional Omnidirectional and Hypercardioid capsules are also compatible with this set, but please note that the microphones will no longer be classed as 'matched'.
Supplied in a luxury wooden case with a stereo mounting bar and mounting clips, there is also provision for storing the optional capsules, if required.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK
Sontronics STC-1S Specifications
- Response: 25Hz - 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa -36dB 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (omnidirectional & hypercardioid capsules available separately)
- Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz: 137dB
- Power Source: Phantom power 48V 4V
- Connector: 3-pin XLR