The Shure SM27 Multi-Purpose Condenser Microphone is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid microphone, with low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity.
The Shure SM27 Multi-Purpose Condenser Microphone features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
Ultra-thin, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass large Mylar® diaphragm with a tight cardioid polar pattern
Class-A transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion
Internal shock mount reduces handling noise
Includes a stand adapter and a zippered pouch