The PGA181 Microphone is a Side-address, condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern. Thanks to the cardioid polar pattern, the PGA181 is ideal for capturing clear sound of guitar amps, acoustic instruments, vocals and percussion, an all-round very versatile microphone. Features of the PGA181 microphone include XLR connection, 50-20,000 Hz frequency response and a stylish metallic black finish.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Complete with 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport