Rode M2 Condenser Microphone
The RODE M2 is a rugged live-performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance on stage.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
The RODE M2 live condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardiod pick up pattern
- Lockable on/off switch
- Ergonomically designed heavy duty all-metal body
- High level of Radio Frequency rejection
- Low handling noise
- 10 Year extended warranty when you register online