MicW i436 Omni Kit
The i436 is designed specifically for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, Android and other tablets and portable devices with a 3.5mm 4 pole headphone/microphone socket, offering outstanding audio performance for recording and sound calibration. The i436 is a calibrated measurement microphone that complies with the IEC61672 class 2 and ANSI S 1.4 sound level meter standard so can be used in professional applications for acoustic measurement but is also ideal for recording any audio sources.
The i436 is a high quality alternative to the internal microphone on your device to enhance the sound quality and pickup. This enables your phone or tablet to be ideal for recording
- musical performances and concerts
- radio interviews
- Legal meetings for transcript
With a very flat frequency response and omni-directional pattern for 360 degree pickup, the i436 is tested for long term stability against high humidity and temperature and is solidly designed using a stainless steel housing weighing only 8 grams.
- Plug and Play: No need for additional power, just plug a mic in the earphone socket and it's ready to record.
- Superior EMI protection: Special designed to reduce Electro-Magnetic Interface (EMI) from mobilephones.
- Calibrated measurement microphone that complies with the IEC61672 class 2 and ANSI S 1.4 sound level meter standard
The i436 Kit includes:
- Rugged storage box
- Custom aluminium Tube mic case that doubles as a mic stand
- 2m mic extension cable
- Split cable adapter to plug mic and headphones in simultaneously
- Foam Pop shield
- Mic clip