"Old school tube mellow" is often used to describe the sound of the V67G. Designed mainly for vocals, the V67G combines Class A FET circuitry and a transformer-coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67G comes through with killer vocals even in front of a busy mix and has great stage appeal with a gold-plated round grill and distinctive, vintage body. You'll be amazed by the sound this cleverly-designed microphone provides and pleasantly pleased with the price.
- Solid-state mic that breathes warmth into vocals
- Rich midrange that matches tube microphones
- Crystal clear sound that's loaded with warmth
- Penetrating vocals that stay above the tracks
- Excellent for R&B, pop, rock and country