Our MTP 340 CM and MTP 340 CMs are quality condenser vocal microphones with a thin diaphragm back-electret capsule which brings a high level of sonic detail to demanding vocal applications. No matter whether on stage or in the studio, the models’ tailored frequency response always allows for maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking professional vocal tracking to the next level.
The uniform cardioid pickup pattern ensures noise-free transmission, with essential sound sources being effectively isolated while unwanted feedback and background noise are eliminated. These microphones’ rugged construction and hardened steel-mesh grille ensure trouble-free handling on stage and in the studio.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for vocal applications
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for minimum off-axis colorationHigh gain before feedback
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Highly durable, black all-metal construction, optimized for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 340 CMs features a convenient, recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box including MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag