BLUE BOTTLE ROCKET STAGE ONE
The Blue Bottle Rocket Stage One Condenser Microphone is Blue's most accessible Class A discrete solid state mic with a foundation for interchangeable capsules (B8 Capsule included only).
The Blue Bottle Rocket Stage One is precision-designed and hand-assembled. Compared to similar microphones, the Stage One had a very low self noise specification (< 7.5 dB) and an very high output level (+12dBV), making it the perfect choice for today’s high sample rate/deep word length digital platforms.
Instead of integrated circuits (chips), the Stage One employs a transformless Class A discrete amplifier circuit to ensure the most accurate and noise-free signal possible, with minimal distortion and coloration. The Stage One is an ideal microphone for recording virtually any sound source.
* Transducer Type: Pressure Gradient or Pure Pressure (depending on capsule)
* Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure of 8 (depending on capsule)
* Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
* Sensitivity: 27mV/Pa (+/- 10mV depending on capsule) at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
* Output Impedance: 50 ohm
* Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1k ohm
* Noise Level A-Weighted: Not more than 7.5 dBV - 14 dBV (IEC 651) (depending on capsule)
* Maximum Output: +12 dBV = 3.1 Vrms (2.5k ohm, 1% THD)
* Maximum SPL: 138 dB SPL (2.5k ohm, 1.0% THD)
* Dynamic Range: 130 dB (@ 2.5k ohm)
* Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15) (+35V min.)
* Current Draw: 1.8mA (typical AI+48V)