Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Mic
The B-2 PRO condenser microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). Thanks to the pressure gradient transducers and shock-mounted 1.0" gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsules, the B-2 PRO mic deliver an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response, with ruler-fl at frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, and a slight boost in the presence range. The B-2 PRO has three selectable pickup patterns: omni for capturing sound in all directions, cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off -axis sound, and figure eight for picking up only what is directly in front of and behind the microphone’s diaphragm – without any bleed from the sides. Thanks to its exceptional transducers and gold-plated XLR outputs, the B-2 PRO truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency.
The B-2 PRO also has a switchable -10 dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to tame ultra-low frequencies.
- Professional 1" gold-spluttered dual diaphragm condenser microphone
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Behringer B-2 Pro condenser microphone
- Heavy duty suspension mount
- Aluminium transport case