AKG C314 Matched Pair
With the AKG C314 Matched Stereo Pair you're well-equipped for drum overheads, vocal ensembles, room miking and other stereo recording applications. And because the C314 sports four switchable polar patterns, this stereo pair is ready for stereo techniques like mid-side and Blumlein recording configurations. And with outstanding dynamic range and an ultra-low noise floor, this stereo pair is the perfect solution for recording detailed, expressive acoustic instruments. Complete with a precision stereo-mic bar and all the accessories you need.
AKG's XLS mic capsule because it captures great results from anything you put in front of it. And we like it because any off-axis sounds it picks up still sound relatively natural, unlike some mics that sound significantly different when off-axis sounds are introduced. So even if you've got some bleed from other sound sources, you'll still get great results from the AKG C314.
While the AKG C314 microphone can handle impressive SPL levels (up to 155dB with the pad engaged), it also sports a peak indicator LED that tells you when you're overloading the mic. When you're setting up mics and doing a sound check you won't need to constantly reference your monitoring system to know excessive sound levels are distorting the mic
- Computer-matched condenser microphone pair with AKG's acclaimed XLS mic capsules
- Dial in just the right amount of room sound with cardioid, supercardioid, omni and figure-8 polar patterns
- High dynamic range and ultra-low noise for clear, detailed recordings that capture the expressiveness of the source
- Internal capsule suspension reduces mechanical noises and resonances for more transparent recordings
- Tames loud or boomy sound sources with switchable 20dB pad and low-cut filter
- Includes metal case, stereo mic bar, shockmounts, stand adapters and windscreens