Electro-Voice RE320 Microphone
The Electro Voice RE320 Dynamic Microphone is designed for recording and sound reinforcement. Use the RE320 for vocals and instruments by switching the polarity on the front of the microphone.
The RE320 captures your performance in it's true form, preserving tone and transience. The two-way switch on the RE320 makes it dynamic and versatile. The right switch position creates the ideal frequency pickup for vocals, electric and acoustic instruments for a live and natural tonal response. Where as the left switch position changes the frequency pickup, primarily for kick drums.
- Designed for Broadcast, Commercial Sound/Life Safety, Concert Sound, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, Studio, and other applications.
- Variable-D proximity control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts
- Integrated hum-bucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance
- Neodymium magnet structure creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail
- Unique "Dual Personality" switch creates two mics in one Extremely durable build, fit and finish
- Case Material: Steel
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max): 49.2 mm (1.94")
- Element: Dynamic
- Finish: Semi gloss black
- Frequency Response: 30Hz- 18,000 Hz (kick drum curve)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz- 18,000 Hz (voice/instrument curve)
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 O
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.5 mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid