The JPC stereo DI is designed to connect computers, DVD, I-POD/Mp3 players, etc. to pro-audio with ¼” TRS, 1/8” TRS and two pairs of stereo RCA inputs; two low-z XLR outputs. This direct box is built to handle a wide variety of environments, with 14 gauge steel I-beam construction to eliminate stress and a full-bottom no-slip pad to provide electrical insulation.
The Radial JPC is a stereo direct box that has been specifically designed for use with computer sound cards and other consumer electronic products to allow these to be connected to a professional sound system. It is unique in that it combines the advantages of transformer-isolated inputs with an active drive circuit, giving you the 'best of both worlds' in a compact and extremely flexible package.
- Stereo DI for computer sound cards & A/V
- Transformer isolation eliminates ground loops
- Converts -10db to balanced XLR mic level
- Active drive circuit for long cable runs
- Compact design - may be J-Rak mounted
- 48V phantom power eliminates batteries
- Ultra rugged 14-gauge steel construction