BSS AR133 Active DI Box
Offering clear audio quality alongside tour ready reliability, the BSS AR-133 is an active DI box capable of being 48V phantom or 9V battery powered.
Attenuation padding of -20dB and -40dB is provided to control 'hotter' signals making the AR-133 suitable for instrument, line or amplifier levels. An earth lift is also fitted to help eliminate mains hum and earth loop issues.
Parallel jack inputs allow linking to bass and keyboard setups before stage amplification, with balanced XLR input and output allowing professional connection into audio systems.
- Input Impedance:1 mOhm (pad at 0dB), 47 kOhm (pad at -20dB or -40dB)
- Max Input:+9dBu (pad at 0dB), +29dBu (pad at -20dB), +49dBu (pad at -40dB)
- Input Connectors:Two Parallel 1/4" jack connectors and a parallel XLR connector
- Output:Transformer Balanced
- Max Output:+8dBu into 600 Ohms or greater
- Output Connector:XLR3-32 or equivalent THD < 0.005% at 1khz, 0dbu output
- Noise:< -105db unweighted, 22hz-22khz, rms*
- Frequency Response:30Hz to 20kHz, +0dB/-1dB
- Main/Standby battery:9 volt PP3 type, preferably alkaline
- Power Consumption:Phantom: less than 7.5mA, battery: less than 2mA.
- Phantom Power:+20 volts DC to +48 volts DC
- Unit Weight:650 gms, excluding batteries
- Dimensions:59 mm x 124 mm x 143 mm (2.3" x 4.9" x 5.6")