Turbosound TSP122-AN Loudspeaker 2500W
The 2-way full range TSP122-AN is a 2,500 Watt 12"" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TSP122-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, sidefill and delay line loudspeakers, and is an exceptional choice for wedge monitoring applications. It also offers the flexibility to accommodate venue-specific requirements for install applications.
Turbosound is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application it's what sets us apart from the competition. The TSP122-AN loudspeaker features a 12"" low frequency driver with an inside/outside wound low mass voice coil for improved transient response and an titanium dome 1"" high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a 70° horizontal by 50° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the TSP122-AN provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker systems performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels and long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface's LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers. An on-board USB port provides access for remote control of the TSP122-AN via a free PC computer software download from turbosound.com as well as convenient DSP firmware updates.connector.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 12 inch low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil for high power handling
- Titanium dome 1 inch compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 50° V dispersion
- 18 mm (3/4 inch) birch plywood enclosure, finished in a black semi-matt textured paint
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate coverage control
- Multiple internal rigging points for install applications
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connectors