Electro-Voice EKX-18SP Powered 18" Subwoofer
The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors) which ensures superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three (3) presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, five (5) user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. Adapted from our touring systems, EV’s exclusive Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
EKX powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors.
- Two (2) XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Two (2) metal grille reinforcement bar. M20 threaded pole mount plate.