Yamaha HS7 Studio Monitor
This second generation of HS nearfield reference monitors, like their predecessors, share the same design philosophy as the legendary NS-10M studio monitors. Providing accurate signal reproduction and superior sonic performance, the new HS Series consist of 3 new models - HS5, HS7 & HS8 - which employ a new, highly efficient tweeter providing an extended high frequency range up to 30kHz. The matching HS8S 150W powered subwoofer provides an extend bass when a well-defined bottom end is required.
- This speaker is a 2-way bass-reflew bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 7" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 55Hz - 24kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amped system (95W total)
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs - balanced or unbalanced