Tannoy Reveal 502 Studio Monitors
Reveal 502 brings 67 years of tried-and-true legendary Tannoy sound to your personal studio in a sleekly designed enclosure that brings you pristine audio quality with a truly remarkable feature set.
Reveal 502 delivers absolutely premium tonal clarity, utilizing decades of experience in loudspeaker research and development. Whether it's pop, rock, jazz, hiphop, metal or electronic music, brutal honesty from your monitors is key when fine-tuning the mix of your music. Reveal 502 does exactly what it says it does: Reveals if you've got your mix just right.
Custom tweaked by Tannoy's in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of Reveal 502 have absolutely impeccable timing. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix - as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
If you're anything like us, you're not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! Reveal gives you the ultimate pathway for both. With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup - no need for external interfaces.
- Plug in your phone /tablet for instant listening gratification
- 75 Watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Balanced and Unbalanced inputs for maximum flexibility
- Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening environment
- Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
- 5" custom high-efficiency LF driver
- 1" soft-dome Poke-Resistant tweeter
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port -allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal LF performance