STUDIOSPARES SEIWIN ACTIVE MONITORS
**Supplied as a pair**.
The Seiwin powered speakers are designed for studio use. Constructed from solid 17mm medium density fibre board and with a rear facing bass port.. The cabinet is black veneered for an appealing finish. The magnetically shielded drivers were selected for quality, not price. The 6" bass driver has a mineral filled polypropylene cone with a high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround. Such free movement allows the driver to move substantial amounts of air without distortion. The 1" soft domed tweeter is ferrofluid cooled. The crossover frequency is at 2.6 kHz. Two internal amplifiers 80 watt for the bass driver and 40 watt for the tweeter are driven from XLR and jack input sockets. The professional line level of 0.775v (0dbv) delivers full output.
On the rear panel is a volume controls together with an on/off switch and mains a input socket. There is an LED below the bass driver to indicate that the power is on. Each speaker is totally self contained.
The overall sound is superb, partly due to the quality of the drivers and partly due to the matching of the amps to the speakers and cabinet. These are not being sold by a dealer network so pricing is very very competitive, an unbeatable price for active monitors of this specification!
* Low Frequency Driver: 6" magnetically shield mineral -filled polypropylene cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround
* High Frequency Driver: 1" magnetically shield ferrofluid -cooled natural soft dome
* Frequency Response: 50Hz-20KHz
* Crossover: 2.6KHZ
* SPL (1m&1W) : 89dB
* 6" Driver Power Rating - : 80W
* Tweeter Power Rating -: 40W
* Input: Balanced XLR or Unbalanced 1/4" (6.3mm) Jack Plug
* Dimensions: 210mmW x 255mmD x 320mmH
* Weight: 10Kg each