PreSonus Eris E5 Studio Monitor
Sound you can trust
PreSonus understand when you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will deliver nothing but the truth. The Eris®-series monitors provide a smooth and accurate frequency response, powerful Class AB amplification with loads of headroom, and a suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies. So whether you are recording your first album or latest and greatest hit, the Eris E5 will ensure your vision is accurately heard.
Woofers that deliver a cleaner overall sound
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilises a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E5’s five-inch woofer help to break up reflected energy, so few delayed reflections end up reaching your ear during a session. This provides you with a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and a cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern that creates a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies during playback.
Monitors you can customise
The Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to mitigate room anomalies further. A Low Cut-off filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor® subwoofer into your monitor setup. As PreSonus understand in today’s world, music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments.
Studio monitor connections
Feeding audio to the PreSonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors from audio interfaces, mixers, monitor controllers and almost any other line-level source is a breeze. All thanks to the provided balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. You’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
The Eris E5 monitor is suitable for both home recording studios and professional mix engineering. The Eris E5 studio monitors combine sterling audio quality with the flexible tuning and connectivity that PreSonus have been known for delivering.
Components and construction
- 5.25-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimised, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- High-pass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety
- 70 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
PreSonus Audiobox USB96 Studio
AudioBox 96 USB Audio Interface
The PreSonus Audiobox 96 is a professional-grade audio interface boasting a sample rate ranging up to 24-bit/96kHz for exceptional audio quality. The result is high-quality audio performance, capturing every nuance from your source inputs. The built-in +48V Phantom Power also allows you to use condenser microphones for studio-grade recordings. The two front-panel combination inputs allow you to capture both vocal and instrument recordings with immense detail. It’s highly portable design is bus-powered, eliminating the need for a power supply and is streamlined for simplicity. The interface also features high-quality microphone preamps, designed to capture every nuance from your vocal/instrument recordings. It also includes MIDI connectivity as well as a high-level headphone output for private monitoring.
The M7 Microphone from PreSonus is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone. The wide frequency range and high-quality capsule ensure you capture every nuance from your source audio for studio-grade recordings. The premium-grade components allows you to capture vocal performances and music in extreme detail, retaining the natural harmonics that get lost with dynamic microphones. The result is a warm yet airy sound that is ideal for vocal recordings.
These high-definition studio headphones feature a semi-open design, delivering a punchy bass response with a balanced sound. The extremely accurate midrange and extended treble response, allows you to hear all the subtle overtones when it comes to mixing your music. The high neodymium resolution drivers and precision-tune acoustic chamber all contribute to the exceptional audio fidelity these headphones produce. The lightweight design and comfortable ear-pads minimise listening fatigue and the tough construction ensures optimal durability.
Studio One Artist 3 Software
The Presonus Studio One 3 Software is a basic version of the Studio One Pro V3 digital audio workstation which can be used to produce high quality audio projects with a variety of audio, virtual instrument and effects tracks. Featuring totally unlimited tracks and a huge range of on board effects Presonus Studio One Artist V3 delivers an extremely user friendly interface to allow creation in a quick and ergonomic package. Its intuitive and ergonomic layout provides you with a streamlined interface that is easy to use and quick to learn. It features everything you need to record, arrange, edit and mix your audio tracks, with support for most digital audio formats. It boasts unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and real-time audio editing for in-depth audio processing.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Artist 3 software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus® interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
- Lightweight construction minimises listening fatigue
Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads
The Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads are specifically designed to isolate your studio monitors from supporting surfaces.
Decoupling your studio monitors from the support surfaces using Isolation Pads can reduce the effect of colouring on the sound you are hearing and prevent the sound from being lost towards the floor. Ultimately helping you achieve the most accurate monitoring environment.
The high-density isolation can support monitors with a weight of up to 20kg and will provide unparalleled acoustic absorption during your mixing and recording sessions.