The pinnacle of current PSI Audio system development, the PSI Audio A25-M main / mid-field reference monitor features a staggering precision of +/- 1.5 dB tolerance between 38 Hz and 20 KHz The tweeter unit is handcrafted in-house in order to ensure performance and accuracy. These highly optimised features make the PSI Audio A25-M unique. A true reference speaker for stereo and surround sound applications where ultimate precision is required.
The powerful tri-amplified output stages and an active crossover optimised for maximum phase coherence provide stunning stereo imaging and excellent horizontal and vertical projection.
Mechanically isolated electronics avoid resonance of the speaker cabinet at high sound pressure levels and designed to work in harmony with the full range of ‘A’ series monitors – the A25-M are the ideal speakers stand alone or as front speakers in a surround sound system.
"No, I am not impressed, I got converted. After shooting out Barefoots MM27, KRK exposé, Focal Twin 6 and working for years on ADAM S3a (the old revision with the analog amps) I can truly say, that I found my pair of speakers. I am a fanboy now" – George Necola
- Pinnacle of PSI Audio system development
- 3 Way Main/Mid-field monitor
- +- 1.5 dB tolerance between 38Hz and 20kHz
- Handmade tweeter unit by PSI Audio.
- Flat frequency response.
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency.
- Glass G Low temperature amplifier stage.
- Rotatable high and mid section for horizontal use.
- Compatible with industry standard mounting systems.
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Real balanced input.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Magnetically shielded
- AOI - Adaptive Output Impedance Technology.
- ALG - Acoustic Load Guide Technology.
- CPR - Compensated Phase Response Technology.
- PSC - Phantom Standby Correction Technology
Dimensions cabinet W x H x D mm
320 x 590 x 380
Gross / Net Weight
32.1 / 28.4 kg
Response at -6dB
32 - 23000 Hz
Continuous Max SPL, 1m
110 dB (single)
Program Max SPL, 1m
121 dB (pair)
Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm
Ø 258 mm / Ø 210 mm