Mastering and the diffusion of multichannel recording imply very dynamic and compact monitors, especially for the centre channel. PSI Audio A214-M is a very high SPL monitor with a unique perfectly symmetrical design. Very compact, with coincident sources, easy to handle and install, it also enables to preserve the visual space of the sound engineer. The low profile A214-M brings all of PSI's innovative technologies to the centre of your mix for when the ultimate in precision is required.
Flat frequency response and unique phase and amplitude technologies mean the A214-M is compatible with every monitor in the PSI audio range.
- Centre speaker for surround monitoring applications.
- Very high SPL in a compact cabinet.
- Flat frequency response.
- Real symmetrical directivity.
- Glass G Low temperature amplifier stage.
- Optional metal mounting bracket.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Magnetically shielded.
- Real balanced input.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors.
- AOI - Adaptive Output Impedance Technology.
- ALG - Acoustic Load Guide Technology.
- CPR - Compensated Phase Response Technology.
- PSC - Phantom Standby Correction Technology.
Dimensions cabinet W x H x D mm
166 x 446 x 200
Gross / Net Weight
11.2 / 10.2 kg
Response at -6dB
53 - 23000 Hz
Continuous Max SPL, 1m
108 dB (single)
Program Max SPL, 1m
119 dB (pair)
Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm
2x Ø 147 mm / Ø 104 mm