The PSI Audio A21-M high power near / mid-field precision monitor is the jewel in the crown in the PSI range. Its unique and highly optimised assets make it perfect for near, mid-field and surround sound applications where ultimate precision monitoring is required. Perfect for any studio that wants that big monitor sound, allowing the user to be in full control of their audio production. The unique powerful bi-amplified output stages and an active crossover optimised for maximum phase coherence provide stunning stereo imaging and excellent horizontal and vertical projection.
Mechanically isolated electronics avoid resonance of the speaker cabinet at high sound pressure levels and designed to work in harmony with the full range of ‘A’ series monitors – the A21-M are the ideal speakers stand alone or as front speakers in a surround sound system.
"Working on a mix with these monitors was a joy, making compression and equalisation decisions very intuitive and natural" - Hugh Robjohns
"In short, these speakers are extraordinary and deliver a level of performance and accuracy that vanishingly few two-way designs can match, and which would shame a great many three-way offerings" – Hugh Robjohns
- Very high SPL in a compact cabinet
- Flat frequency response.
- Glass G Low temperature amplifier stage.
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet.
- Compatible with industry standard mounting systems.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Real balanced input.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Magnetically shielded.
- AOI - Adaptive Output Impedance Technology.
- ALG - Acoustic Load Guide Technology.
- CPR - Compensated Phase Response Technology.
- PSC - Phantom Standby Correction Technology.
Dimensions cabinet W x H x D mm
250 x 400 x 300
Gross / Net Weight
14.8 / 13.4 kg
Response at -6dB
38 - 23000 Hz
Continuous Max SPL, 1m
108 dB (single)
Program Max SPL, 1m
119 dB (pair)
Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm
Ø 217 mm / Ø 170 mm