M AUDIO Studiophile AV40 Active Monitors
If you want to go beyond enjoying music and videos to creating your own, you need a serious speaker system with accurate sound. M-Audio studio speakers are music industry bestsellers*and now AV 40s bring this professional legacy to your home. Unlike plastic multimedia speakers, AV 40s use technology that's trusted by top musicians, engineers, and composers: premium woofer and tweeter components for rich lows and crystal highs; wave guides for clarity and detail; and wooden cabinets for tight, punchy sound. They're perfect for creating all kinds of media-and also let you get the most out of your CDs, MP3s, DVDs, and games.
- 4" polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1" ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 20-watt-per-channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- magnetic shielding for use near computer video monitors
- back-panel 1/4" TRS balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, amplifiers, instruments, and more
- front-panel 1/8" stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- front-panel 1/8" headphone output for connecting headphones
- front-panel volume control
Sorry, no product details were found...