M-Audio BX8 D2 Studio Monitors Pair
The BX5 D2 is a new design that builds upon the success of the BX series by optimizing the simple design with technology from M-Audio's high-end studio monitors. Similar to the M-Audio BX5 D2, the BX8 offers an even more extensive frequency response range, going down to as low as 38Hz and as high as 22kHz. This extended responsiveness is complimented with additional power, boasting a Bi-Amplified Class A/B circuitry that can output 130 Watts of cohesive power, for an accurate and responsive mix for rooms of small and larger sizes.
The 31mm tweeter driver offers a natural and clear high frequency response thanks to its natural silk dome, integrated waveguides and fully isolated high frequency driver that reduces distortion. The back of the BX8 includes a rear-port design that helps to deliver a controlled but extended low-frequency response for a more accurate overall mix than a non-ported design.
- Extended Response, going as low as 38Hz and as high as 22kHz gives up to 9 octaves and covers almost the entirety of human hearing.
- Fully Isolated Tweeter, for a clean and clear high frequency response that is safe from distortion.
- Integrated Waveguides, for a wide but defined sweet spot for stereo sound.
- 8 Inch Kevlar Driver, for a long lasting driver that produces high quality percusive and musical performances.
- Silk Dome Tweeter, for a rich high frequency that does not include the inherent ringing from metallic tweeters.
Write A Review
We would love to hear your thoughts on the BX8 D2 Studio Monitors, why not leave us a message under the reviews tab?