**Please note - sold singly, not as a pair**
The Behringer NEKKST K6 is a professional nearfield monitor designed to bring true, clean audio to your desktop.
Armed with a 6.5” glass fibre cone woofer and 1” silk dome tweeter that are both powered by separate amplifiers in a bi-amping configuration, the NEKKST K6 packs a serious punch for such a small speaker. The ultra flat response, amazing dispersion characteristics and large ‘sweet spot’ of the NEKKST K6 monitors are all due to both the use of wave guide technology and to the designer, Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK. These incredible sounding speakers also boast a high density fibre glass enclosure for improved acoustics and low end performance, separately controlled limiters for HF and LF overload protection, and room adjustment controls.
The Behringer NEKKST K6 input via balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA connections.
- 100 Watt studio monitor **sold singly**
- 6.5” woofer with glass fibre cone
- 1” tweeter with silk dome
- Bi-amping configuration
- Large ‘sweet spot’
- Advanced wave guide technology
- Designed by KRK founder Keith Klawitter
- Room adjustment controls
- Separately controlled HF and LF limiter
- Inputs on balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA connections