The Behringer NEKKST K10S is an active studio subwoofer designed to give a flat frequency response for precision low end tweaking.
With a glass fibre cone 10” woofer driven by a 180 Watt amplifier, the NEKKST K10S provides a powerful yet clean and crisp bass bed for your studio monitor output to sit in. This sub was designed by Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK, and uses Advanced Waveguide technology to give the output a more omni-directional dispersion and increase the size of the ‘sweet spot’. There is also a variable crossover and a phase switch allowing for integration with virtually any monitoring system.
The Behringer NEKKST K10S inputs on stereo balanced XLR for summed output, and outputs on stereo balanced XLR and unbalance TS jack and RCA connections.
- Flat response studio subwoofer
- 180 Watt bridge-mode amplifier
- 10” woofer with glass fibre cone
- Advanced Waveguide technology for better dispersion and large ‘sweet spot’
- Variable LPF
- Phase switch
- Level control
- Mono-summed input
- Inputs on stereo balanced XLR
- Outputs on stereo balanced XLR, unbalanced TS jack and RCA connections